Lost London walking Tour
Operates on selected weekdays.
Tour starts & finishes on the roundabout just below Trafalgar Square, next to the equestrian statue of Charles I
Adults £15, U18s/students £12 (plus small booking fee)
Go back in time to find out about London’s lost history and see how this city used to look and could have looked had some crazy plans been accepted. Using old photos, newspaper cuttings and stories from the past, you’ll be amazed at what has largely been written out of our history books.
Along the way you’ll go looking for the grave of the unfairly nicknamed ‘Nazi dog of London’, hear about how one fashion accessory caused a riot, learn about some of the more curious theatrical superstitions and their derivation, go looking for the Titanic booking office, and taking it right to the top, discover the incredible disused viewing tower hidden in plain site.
Join us for a journey you’ll never forget!
- Discover the incredible disused viewing tower hidden in plain site
- Find the ‘Nazi dog’ grave
- Discover what happened to Oliver Cromwell’s head!
- See where the Duke of Wellington used to dismount his horse
- Uncover lost plans of Trafalgar Square
- Locate the hidden imperial measurements embedded under our feet, and so much more!
Available dates are in highlighted, Unavailable dates are greyed out