LONDON'S GRIME & PUNISHMENT WALKING TOUR
Come on a journey into London's raucous and perilous past, when fun came at a deadly cost, and Londoners lived truly on the edge.
On this sleazy and spirited tour, you'll hear of the bizarre and debauched antics of our ancestors, notorious criminals and their executions, Covent Garden's pimp master general and the London Beer Flood! (Yes, it really did happen...) Walking in the wake of drunkards, villains and sinful nobility, you’ll hear their tales of grime and the brutal punishments meted out to them.
Stepping through the heart of the West End, passing theatres, street performers and gorgeous architecture, this tour will leave you happy to be alive in twenty-first century London, but secretly wishing you were here a few hundred years before.
Please note, although we may mention one or two spirits, this is not a ghost tour!
VIEW PHOTOS FROM THE TOUR BELOW (click to enlarge)
LONDON'S GRIME AND PUNISHMENT HIGHLIGHTS
On this tour you will:
- Visit the site of London's Great Beer Flood!
- Meander through bustling Covent Garden piazza - from nunnery to den of inequity
- See the Grand Lodge of the Freemasons
- Check out London's most haunted theatre
- Discover the truth behind some well known expressions like "One for the road"
This is a new tour so no reviews as of yet, but please check out all our 700+ 5 star reviews on Trip Advisor!