THE BEATLES IN LONDON WALKING TOUR
While Liverpool was where they grew up, London was the city in which The Beatles changed the world. The heart of the UK's music industry, this is where they lived and became part of the capital's vibrant history.
On this tour, we'll visit the venues of legendary Beatles gigs, a lesser known studio in which they made one of their biggest hits, clubs they hung out in and where one met the love of his life. We will finish at Abbey Road, where they recorded their albums and home to that very famous road crossing.
Along the way, we'll see how the legacy of the Beatles era shaped London for decades afterwards. We visit the birthplace of the British music scene, where Jimi Hendrix played live for the very last time, and the hangouts of legendary rock stars over decades of decadence.
Strolling through the backstreets of some of London's most exuberant neighbourhoods you'll discover why, even today, it is a hotbed of cultural change and creativity.
The tour takes between 2 and 2.5 hours. You will need a zone 1–2 travel ticket or Oyster Card.
VIEW PHOTOS FROM THE TOUR BELOW (click to enlarge)
THE BEATLES IN LONDON WALKING TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
• Walk over the crossing on Abbey Road…Then find out where the Beatles really did it!
• The site of the famous rooftop concert
• The venue of the first Beatles gig to make front page news
• The club Jimi Hendrix played at just before he died
• Where the Rolling Stones used to rehearse
• Where The Beatles, Stones, Bowie, and Queen made their most famous songs
• Explore some of London’s most vibrant areas, including Carnaby street
Check out over 500 five star reviews on Trip Advisor: