BIZZARE WALKING TOUR
There's no getting away from the fact that the ancient Square Mile is pretty odd. It has peculiar traditions and bewildering ceremonies which have been taking place for centuries and a deep seated individuality rooted in nearly a millennium of self rule.
We have unravelled the most whacky of these customs, and also found physical evidence tucked away in the old streets and courtyards which offers up the most extraordinary stories.
Focusing on the bizarre and wonderful, we will go in search of a pair of devils, a church mummy, unicorns and a bloodthirsty pub.
If you want to explore a different side to London - dare we say a more colourful side - which you won't find on the tourist trail, and also see some magnificent old churches, monuments, architecture and pubs, then this tour will exceed all expectations!
VIEW PHOTOS FROM THE TOUR BELOW (click to enlarge)
BIZARRE LONDON HIGHLIGHTS
On this tour you will:
- Hear about the city's most brave cat
- See the devils looking down on a churchyard
- Visit the courtyard of London's most magical livery company
- Learn the origins of some famous expressions and incredible ceremonies
- Discover the location of the Square Mile mummy