LONDON'S WEIRDEST WEATHER TOUR
If there is one thing that Londoners are obsessed with, it's the weather. And with good reason! We've had some surprising meteorological phenomena over the centuries. From devastating tornados and smogs, winters so cold the Thames froze over, to reports of raining fish and, of course, BBC weatherman Michael Fish.
Where does the phrase "raining cats and dogs" come from? What was The Great Stink? Pack your shades, sun cream, wellies and brollies and find out how the weather has shaped London as we know and love it today.
VIEW PHOTOS FROM THE TOUR BELOW (click to enlarge)
LONDON'S WEIRDEST WEATHER HIGHLIGHTS
On this tour you will:
- - Visit an enchanting garden in the ruins of a church
- - Stand by the City’s most dangerous skyscraper
- - Marvel at the Tower of London
- - Walk around one of London's largest sundials
- - Observe some of London’s most unusual weathervanes
- - Soak up the atmosphere of the beautiful Leadenhall Market
This is a new tour so no reviews as of yet, but please check out all our 700+ 5 star reviews on Trip Advisor!