Atmospheric Old London Walking Tour
Selected weekday and weekend afternoons.
Meet outside Barbican Tube. Finishes at the Guildhall Yard between Bank and St Paul’s Cathedral underground stations.
Adults £15, U18s/students £12 (plus small booking fee)
Walking through the ancient streets of London, you’ll learn what lies beneath your feet, from 14th century Black Death victims to a long lost Roman Ampitheatre.
Standing by some of the most foreboding locations in the city, we’ll tell you about the gruesome executions which took place here, and the partying and revelry which accompanied them!
You’ll be taken within the shell of a church destroyed in the Blitz, and be led into the park which displays one of the most touching memorials to heroic self-sacrifice you could possibly imagine.
The walk lasts 1.5 hours and will leave a lasting impression of a different side to London’s deep and extraordinary history.
- Walk through the graveyard of the finest medieval church in London
- See the memorial to William Wallace aka Braveheart (Mel Gibson!)
- Stand inside the shell of a church destroyed in the Blitz
- Visit London’s memorial to heroic sacrifice
- See where the Great Fire of London stopped
- Stand where Gladiators fought in London’s Roman Ampitheatre.
…And many more places, each with an incredible story to tell.
Available dates are in highlighted, Unavailable dates are greyed out