hidden Delights of the Old City Walking Tour
Operates on selected weekdays from April 2019.
Tour starts by Queen Anne statue at front of St Paul’s Cathedral. Finishes at the Guildhall
Adults £15, U18s/students £12 (plus small booking fee)
On this atmospheric walking tour we head along alleyways brimming with character and into courtyards lost in time as we endeavour to uncover more hidden gems tucked away out of sight!
Along the way you’ll search for the former lodgings of Shakespeare, the startling shell of a church destroyed in the Blitz, the shrine to David Hasselhoff and to cap it off, visit the most extraordinarily touching memorial to heroic self sacrifice at Postman’s Park.
This tour will reveal secrets and stories not to be found elsewhere, so bring your most curious nature with you!
- Visit Postman’s Park, memorial to heroic human sacrifice
- Stand in Guildhall Yard, London’s best kept secret
- Discover the old pubs hidden in the old alleyways
- Visit the courtyard of London’s most magical livery company
- Locate the shrine to David Hasselhoff!
Available dates are in highlighted, Unavailable dates are greyed out