liar liar Quiz tour of London
Currently available as a private tour.
Public dates starting in March 2022
Different starting locations depending on the tour
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This family friendly London walking tour is for those of you who want to learn about the history of London, but do it in a light hearted and fun way.
We have three different tour options – the Original Square Mile Tour, the Execution, Fire & Plague Tour, and the Westminster & Royals Tour.
But this is a tour with a twist. At each location your guide will provide you with three stories, two of which are true, but one false. Sometimes fact is more surprising than fiction! All you have to do is guess which one is the lie…
So much fun for families, couples, and groups of all ages, the Liar Liar Tour is an interactive, entertaining and refreshingly different tour.
Original Square Mile Tour:
- Pudding Lane, where the Great Fire of London started in 1666
- The entrance to the Leaky Cauldron as used in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- Mansion House, the residence of the Lord Mayor of London
- The ancient alleyways of Cornhill
- Lloyds of London & the Gherkin
Execution, Fire & Plague Tour
- A Bubonic Plague Cemetery
- Tower Hill’s notorious execution site
- London’s Roman Wall
- Tower Bridge
- London’s Filthy Water Pump
Westminster & Royals Tour
- 10 Downing Street
- Westminster Abbey
- Buckingham Palace
- Nelson’s Column
- Parliament & Cromwell’s head
Available dates are in highlighted, Unavailable dates are greyed out