liar liar Quiz tour of London
Selected Sunday afternoons.
Tour starts from outside Monument Station, Fish Street Hill exit.
£15 adults, £12 children.
Also available as private tour – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This family friendly London walking tour is for those of you who want to learn about the history of London, but do it in a light hearted and fun way.
We will walk through the ancient and modern Square Mile, discovering the forgotten history of a whole mix of famous sites and secret alleyways.
This is a tour with a twist. At each location your guide will provide you with three stories, two of which are true, but one false. Sometimes fact is more surprising than fiction! All you have to do is guess which one is the lie…
So much fun for families, couples, and groups of all ages, the Liar Liar Tour is an interactive, entertaining and refreshingly different tour.
- Pudding Lane, where the Great Fire of London started in 1666
- The entrance to the Leaky Cauldron as used in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- Mansion House, the residence of the Lord Mayor of London
- The ancient alleyways of Cornhill
- Lloyds of London & the Gherkin
- Cromwell’s head
Available dates are in highlighted, Unavailable dates are greyed out