Lost London walking Tour
Operates on selected weekdays at 1.30pm. Finishes by Trafalgar Square at 3pm
Tour starts on the roundabout just below Trafalgar Square, next to the equestrian statue of Charles I
Adults £15, U18s/students £12
Go back in time to find out about London’s lost history and see how this city used to look and could have looked had some crazy plans been accepted. Using old photos, newspaper cuttings and stories from the past, you’ll be amazed at what has largely been written out of our history books.
Along the way you’ll go looking for the grave of the unfairly nicknamed ‘Nazi dog of London’, hear about how one fashion accessory caused a riot, learn about some of the more curious theatrical superstitions and their derivation, go looking for the Titanic booking office, and taking it right to the top, discover the crazy manner in which prime ministers, dukes and military generals used to settle their differences in public.
Join us for a journey you’ll never forget!
- Discover the smallest square in London
- Find the ‘Nazi dog’ grave
- Check out the oldest hat shop in the world
- See where the Duke of Wellington used to dismount his horse
- Uncover lost plans of Trafalgar Square
- Locate the hidden imperial measurements embedded under our feet, and so much more!
Available dates are in highlighted, Unavailable dates are greyed out